Sunday, June 5, 2011

P-R-O-V-O Memorial Day

So my wonderful parents decided to go on a cruise without me.  So after work on Memorial Day weekend I decided to pay my brother and sister-in-law a visit because I wasn't about to spend a full 2 weeks alone by myself at home.  I needed to get out and at least do something!  So after work that Friday, I packed up my car and headed down to Provo.  I was so excited to be going back, even if it was only for a few days, I seriously miss being down there! :( I like my job, sometimes I just wish it was down there though. I got to go back to the OG and eat lunch with my parents and my sis-in-law's family.  It was weird being back there after being gone for over a month and a half.  I also got to see a few of my friends while I was down there too.  My friend Alisa and I got to talking about things we were going to need for our apartment next year and ended up looking at stuff online for over and hour and a half! It was insane but we found some really cute stuff:


Of course there is more important stuff we need to get, but we had fun looking at stuff like this too :D  i am so excited for this next school year... awesome roommates, a cute apartment, applying for grad school, and a Disney Cruise in January with my brother sis-in-law Savannah and her family.  I'm really excited because this will be my first time on a cruise and my first time out of this country! Not to mention it will be a nice break from school. I wasn't sure if I wanted to go at first, because I was trying to tell myself to do the responsible thing and put the money I would be spending on this cruise toward grad school, but I haven't done anything fun for myself in awhile so I figure I deserve it!  I had an awesome time down in Provo, and I can't wait to go back down for another visit and see more friends in a couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment