Saturday, September 25, 2010

I LOVE my Roomies!

So this last week definitely reminded me what college was all about.  I mean with two very difficult quizzes I spent hours studying for, then followed by hours of studying for two tests on the same day, and writing a paper, I would say it was your typical college week.  Because everyone knows how every teacher loves to set a quiz or a test on the same days.  Luckily I have some amazing roommates who sometimes play the devil's advocate when it comes to studying (haha just kidding :P) and who are so amazing to always lift me up with laughs or cookie ice cream sandwiches after a long day of studying and tests. :D This week was so much fun I know this semester will only get harder, as midterms approach *gag*, but I'm super excited to be living with such amazing girls who always make me laugh!  We've had so much fun already, like me locking myself in the bathroom for ten minutes, and all of those classic one-liners ex. Jayci:  "I have a cousin!!!"  I know there will definitely be more to come in the next few months! I can't wait to see what crazy adventures we'll have! So I guess I want to just thank my roomies for making my college life experience a blast! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment