Friday, December 17, 2010

Finals Week....

So this week was the dreaded finals week.  It is the week when everyone
stresses out over multiple finals and cram like there is no tomorrow, because
let's face it when it comes to finals, there really isn't a tomorrow you only 5 days
to complete all of you finals.  And of course you have some of those teachers, no matter
how hard you may beg and plead with them give you those dreadful comprehensive exams!


I had five finals for this semester (well I guess six including dance), which
wasn't too horrible, but still had me stressed out pretty bad.  I had to work a
 bunch last week but I was trying my best last week to prepare all of my study
 guides an flash cards and get them finished and out of the way, so I wasn't
scrambling to finish them while attempting to cram! I am so very glad that I did
 too, I spent on average 6 or 7 hours in the library everyday this week! And
sadly I'm still not done, I have one last final tomorrow, New Testament.  I saved it
 for last because I figured that it would hopefully be the least stressful and I am
praying I will be shown some mercy as I finish the study guide and study for a few
hours before I head to go take it.  I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel...
Just a few more hours of stress and studying for my last final for this semster
and then it will be time to PARTAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment