Sunday, December 11, 2011

Halloween Fun

So I have always loved corn mazes, but I've always been way too cheap to pay to go to the ones down here in Utah simply because they charge and arm and a leg for admission.  But luckily Cornbelly's was offering a discount for BYU students for one night so I bunch of people from my ward decided it would be way fun to get a bunch of people together and go. Before we went though I was lucky and got to take a Humanities test and then went to go pick our a Halloween costume with Alisa so of course we headed to DI! :D I had no idea what to be, but Alisa had this fabulous idea... 

Yeah I know what you're thinking, yeah we dressed up as toddlers. Ha this was totally Alisa's idea and it was awesome! So I felt kinda retarded but I ended up dressing up and going to Cornbelly's with my very pink pjs and teddy bear with a bunch of people from my Ward...


Cornbelly's was so much fun! There was so much stuff to do like a hay ride and a bunch of different mazes, one of which was a straw maze where the entire thing was pitch black, it was kinda creepy but really cool! 

On Halloween we had a ward party for FHE where everyone dressed up in costumes and we ate food and played games, it was actually really fun. There were some very awesome costumes, but particularly I think this guy's was my favorite...



If you couldn't guess, yes this guy indeed dressed up like Joseph Smith and the scary part is that he actually looks a lot like him! Ha his costume was kinda an accident which made it that much funnier, then again only Ryan would think to dress up as Joseph Smith...

Here is our lovely FHE family Halloween party picture 


Honestly I think this has been by far my favorite FHE family! :D These guys are so much fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment