Sunday, February 26, 2012

Friends from the OG



So sadly, in December I had to say goodbye to some pretty awesome people I work with. They all decided they were too good for the OG in Provo and left for better things. Well I guess I probably would have too if I had the option of going home to California, going to Romania for a semester, or going to Washington DC for a semester. Anyway in celebration of these wonderful girls going away we had a night full of fun. We started out with dinner at CPK aka California Pizza Kitchen, we actually had quite a few people from work show up too.
Dinner was pretty much amazing. After dinner though a few of us wanted to go to this place called Spark... k well in case you already scrolled down and saw the pictures below, I must explain myself... yes this place is a "lounge" as you might want to call it, but of course being in Provo, Utah aka Mormonville USA of course this "lounge" is most definitely a NON-ALCOHOLIC lounge! Not to mention that at least three of us in those pictures are underage anyway. I'm not going to lie, it was a little weird chilling on these very trendy couches sipping drinks that were supposed to be imitations of cocktails. My drink was pretty yummy though.

It was definitely a very fun night, full of lots of laughs and a lot of great memories. I will definitely miss these guys at work! They were pretty much some of the most amazing people I've ever worked with :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment