Tuesday, October 26, 2010

GooD TiMeS WitH tReSsA!

So this past weekend my best friend in the whole wide world came down to Provo from BYU-I to visit this weekend! I was so excited for her to come.  It was just what I needed after a full week of quizes and midterms! She always knows how to cheer me up and make me laugh!

She showed up Friday night just after I finished my last midterm for the week ( and I think maybe I should have her come visit more often because I totally aced my midterm! ha! ).  We went out for frozen yogurt and just caught up and talked about everything and anything that had happened since we last saw each other.  We then had just a lazy night watching movies and chatting. It was so much fun!

The next day was the BYU football game agaginst Wyoming.  It was supposed to rain that day, but I didn't trust the weatherman because he had been telling me it was going to rain for the 3 days before and I never felt one rain drop.  Well knowing my luck, it started to pour about an hour before the game started.  This was no drizzle mind you but raining cats & dogs!  It was crazy! Tress and I got all decked out with face paint and headed over to the game just as the rain began to let up.  It didn't rain the rest of the game, and we had a blast cheering on our cougs, who totally kicked Wyoming trash!


I had planned on taking Tress to a corn maze or something while she was down here, but we ended up going to dinner at the Pizza Pie Cafe, which was very yummy, and then we went to Salt at the dollar theater. Then Sunday morning we woke up and got ready and went to church.  I about laughed my head off when Tress told me she had no intentions of participating in Sunday School whatsoever and then of course the Sunday School president called on her to give her the opening prayer! HA! It was hilarious!

I was seriously sad to see my best friend leave after church was over and I drove her back to her brother's in Orem so she could pick up her car.  I seriously almost cried! I tried convincing her she should just move down here, but didn't work very well. 

Tress I'm so glad you came to visit me this weekend, it is exactly what I needed! I can't wait until we get to hang out again! Love you buddy! You are the best friend anyone could ever ask for!

No comments:

Post a Comment