Friday, January 28, 2011

A TeEnAgEr No MoRe

I am officially no longer a teenager! The Big 20 Then again, I'm not sure if I'm I can be labled as a adult htough either.  I guess I'll call myself an in-betweener (but not to be confused with a tweener).  I had such a fabulous birthday though!  I woke up to birthday decorations all over the living room and a yummy breakfast which my roommate Kyleigh made me!  She even made our apartment's favorite dinner - Heather W's chicken tacos!! I feel so spoiled, she even made me a Better Than Anything cake (it also has another name though too *wink, wink* *nod,nod*)  Ihad never had it before, and I must admit it was probably one of the best cakes I have ever eaten!! I felt so spoiled by Kyleigh! She is such a sweet heart, making me two delicious meals and a delicious cake and ice cream!

I can't believe I am this old! I swear that time just seems to fly by faster and faster every year!  I swear it was just yesterday I graduated high school and I'm already a fourth of the way through my fourth semester here at BYU!! Where has the time
gone?!  Time just seems to disspear in the blink of an eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment