Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What have I gotten myself into...?!

I think every semester about half way through, I begin to
complain about my classes and begin counting down the days
until the end of the semester.  I think a lot of students tend to think the end of the semester will make things ten times better and easier. Well sadly I'm one of those students, but I realized over Christmas break what I was getting myself into.  I had been praying for the fall semester to end, forgetting that another semester was just right around the corner. I guess of course it's a change, which often times is nice, but every semester it's the same ol' same ol', which includes reading assignments, quizzes, papers, and tests.  Don't get me wrong I love college and I'm grateful for the opportunity I have to attend such a great university like BYU, but I honestly have no idea what I was thinking when I registered for my classes for this winter semester! I've been at BYU for two years now (crazy how time seems to fly!) and because I plan on graduating next spring, I've had to squeeze in a bunch of very challenging classes in order to make this work.  So sadly this semester I enrolled myself in four different 300 levels courses, three of which are for my major and the other one is an advanced persuasive writing course.  I'm also taking a ballroom dance class, a basketball class, and a marriage and family class.  I'm pretty excited for my dance class and basketball class, they both should be way fun. I'm kinda nervous about taking all of my 300 level classes, but I think as long
as I stay on top of things I should be fine.  I'm excited for this next semester, it will definitely be challenging, but it will most definitely be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment